Okay, so here is our bloggy blog. There will be many more pictures and writing as time goes on, but I thought I would start off with a little somethin, somethin about our fam. Matt and I have been married 7 years this year, with two beautiful kiddies. Keia is 3 and very strong-willed. She loves being a princess, dancing, and climbing on everything. Keia is turning out to be a great big sister, who is always on top of letting her brother know when she doesn't like something he is doing! Mattix is 14 months and loves to eat. He enjoys food, eating, and snacking. Mattix also loves to climb on everything and throw balls. Anywho- I am training for my first Marathon in Oct., so I thought I would put on a training video to help some of you out there get started!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



20 comments:
I am laughing so hard I can hardly breathe! You kill me! We want to be there with signs...so pencil us in. And although I am very impressed that you are running in a marathon...I am NOT motivated to get out there and try it for myself.
I like you. I like your Blog. And I like your marathon training video.
Oh my gosh, I forgot how funny you are! Okay and Keia, how cute is she! So I am training for a half marathon, I know not so burley, but still fun. I could do a marathon though, no problem (uh yeah). Kendra, you're one tough cookie, I'm proud of you and you're lookin' great! Oh, and you have the cutest family ever! Check out our blog www.alisaandcasey@blogspot.com
I loved your training video. You are such a great trainer!!! I love your cute assistant and a camera man who couldn't help laughing while he was taping it. This is a wonderful idea to keep in touch with families and friends. We will be there to support you at St. George Marathon with the biggest sign, of cause.
Ha, Ha! Kendra you are such a wally!
You are so gay slash funny! I love how Matt's trying not to laugh, was that Matt? Tori was watching it a now misses Keia! Dang Gina, you do look fine! What was I thinking you might get jealous of my mushy bod?! I'm glad you have a bloggy blog. Talk to ya later. Peace.
YEAH!! Kendra- I'm so glad you have a blog! And a marathon?? Wow- look at you go! I've only been brave enough for a half! Let me know how it goes! Our blog is www.pickettsplace.blogspot.com- I'll send you an invite!
Love ya Kendra- OH, and thanks for the thoughtful birthday card!
Yeah! I'm glad that you're blogging about your training now! SO FUNNY! I can't wait to kick your bumm bumm, uh Just Kidding! I am really excited that you're running too. Love ya and miss ya Sista!
I've been dying to see what you and your fam. are up to! Thank goodnes for blogs! Hope all is well. Are you guys still in AZ? Your kids are so cute. And the video is hilarious! GO KENDRA!!
Hey doofus! It's about time! Come visit my blog.
Love ya!!!!
Seriously you are so funny, and a little sexy!he he! I just found your blog, so cute. Welcome to the blog wagon! We miss you when are you coming home? Im adding you to my fellow bloggers...ok?
Hi Special K! Miss you guys! You haven't changed at all!!!
~Eryn
Hey! So happy you guys have a blog! You look amazing, as always. How are you liking Cali for the summer? And when are you coming to Vegas again? We need to see you guys!
I love the blogg! The kids are growing up so fast. Can't wait to see you again.
OK, Keia's look at the end is Classic. Miss You Guys!
Kendra??!!! I didn't know you had a blog! Welcome!!
Love the video! Obviously, from the video, you are ready to run the marathon. With those tips, the 26.2 miles should be a breeze. Thankgoodness you had an assistant!
SWEET MOTHER it's better than christmas! I was just checking jeff browns blog and I spied your name, let out a squeal of delight, checked my pulse, and clicked on through to the best blog ever! Your video made me pee a little. Where are you living nowadays creature mcgee?
You are sooo dang funny! (I wanted to put damn but I didnt know who would be reading this). The kids are so cute! When are you coming to Ut. Well besides Oct. Come and visit or call. Miss you. Nicole (Jeffs sis.)
I love your video....I really had NO idea what I was doing running. Now I feel like a have a direction to go in....thanks Kendra! and Keia...LOL so great!
Okay, so I finally sat down today to watch this video & I can't stop laughing! You are too funny Kendra! What are we going to do without you guys?!?
Post a Comment