Mattix turned 2!! He is definitely a toddler now- we call him echo. He literally loves to copy every single thing anyone says and anything that his big sister does. He is a our little comedian- he loves laugh and make others laugh.
The best 2 things I love about this little boy are:
1. He is always making me laugh, whether he is meaning to or not- what a great quality to have!
2. He is my little snuggler- that kid loves to be close to you and be held (since birth), I will be sad when this goes away! I guess I could still hold him when he is 20- whatever he is into.
Here are some pictures from his second birthday on April 27. We took him mini-golfing (since he is obsessed with anything "ball"). Then we went to a restaurant to open his presents- it was a great day.
Matt's dream to have any of his kids be a pro golfer! Just like daddy.
Yes, he put this sticker on himself, he must get his weirdness from Matt =)
Legoland was having a fundraiser and it only cost 15 bones to get in, so we were on top of that!! Keia still talks about that day!
Vegas Baby... we had a mini-family reunion in May with Matt's family in Vegas. It was such a fun weekend, Keia & Mattix loved playing with their cousins and grandparents. I had fun hanging with the girls and Matt got to golf 36 holes in one day...not my idea of fun!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PICTURE! thanks sista
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PICTURE TOO!
Sunday, May 31, 2009
April & May Pics...
Posted by Kendra at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Good times. Your kids are so cute!!!
Wow--Matt's got a good looking family and you and your GORGEOUS kids only add to it. Looks like you guys have been having fun and stayin busy. I can't beleive Mattix is already two. What the heck? We need to see each other. It has been too long.
What beautiful, precious children! I loved all the pics. Hope you guys are doing well Kendra. Tell your madre hi for us!
Super cute pictures!!! I love checking up on e our blog to see what is going on! :)
Oh, my gosh, Keia is looking way tooo old. I'm soo glad to see Mowgli it still alive in that bath pic, LOL, I love Maddox's eyes in that pic. Miss you.
Hi Kendra! How are you? I haven't been to your blog in forever. Your kids are too dang cute and growing up way too fast. Looks like life in Cali is treating you guys really well. We definitely miss you guys here in AZ. We're coming to So Cal in couple weeks so we'll call you if we're in the SD area. Hope all is well!!!
Matix is a little man now. And Keia is so beautiful. Miss Ya
Matix is a little man now. And Keia is so beautiful. Miss Ya
Happy Belated Birthday Mattix!!! I love the picture of him being like his daddy by the wall, so cute!
Hey cuz! cute pics. Matix has the cutest smile in all his pics. What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment