I'm never really sure how I feel about showing the pee stick, but hey I did it- I peed on that stick. We are going for round 3- our little babe will be joining the Huffman House in April- right between Keia and Mattix's birthdays. I am 14 weeks and finally feeling better- this little guy was a doozy. There will be no update until April as to what we are having because we are going to be surprised- but let me just state right here for the record- I think it is a boy.
Onto more things we have been up to... I turned 29 last month- my last year in the twenties- so craaazzy. Here is the cake my mom and kiddies made for me- it was by far the best gift I received!
My boo is turning 31 this next week so his fam came out to celebrate. We had a great time- Matt got to do his favs: golfing, surfing, then we went to see BYU play against SDSU. Here are some pics from our fun weekend- Happy Birthday Boo- you are officially entering the thirties!!! I am so proud of you- thanks for working so hard for our fam, but best of all you are an amazing dad and hubby. Love you!!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Round 3
Posted by Kendra at 7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Congratulations, Kendra and Matt! You guys have some crazy good looking kiddos, so you should have a dozen, at least! Glad you're feeling better! Those first few months...ahhhh!
Oh shoot. I haven't called you back yet. I will this week.
Ok... I am annoyed! Can you have them (ultrasound people) write if it is a boy or girl on a piece of paper seal it and then you can send it to ME ... Come ON!
YAY!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Your kids are adorable!!!
DUDE!!! CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY. HOW HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN? I HOPE YOU'RE FEELING GOOD.
I'm so excited for you Kendra! You are so brave not to find out what you're having. I don't know if I could do it. That's so exciting though. Glad you're feeling better and hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well :)
Congrats, guys! That's really exciting to be expecting a new little one!
Congratulations on the bun in the oven!I am just a few weeks ahead of you! Happy birthday to you and Matt!!
Congrats! I"m so excited for you! I want to plan a girls weekend in Cali with You, Jamie, and Me in January...You game?
Congratulations on #3! I'm trying to adjust with our new addition too. Hope you don't mind me taking a peek at your blog! I'm sure you've heard this a hundred times but your kids are adorable!
Congrats! We're super excited for you guys! Happy late b-days too! :)
Kendra...so happy with the news that number 3 is on the way. HE will be adorable :) haha. ok...so it might be a girl..i'm say'n Boy.
Hey wait, could it be a boy AND a girl like Mark and I? :) :)
You need to call me. I'm not sure I have your right number. xoxox
Aunt Marcy
Post a Comment