Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Kalli-girl


Kalli is now almost 2 months- the beginning was a little rough, but I am in love! She is the sweetest baby ever, I can see now for the first time why people actually like the newborn stage (still not my favorite though=) Kalli is growing so fast- she makes us melt when she smiles. She has made the transition to three easy for me! I am enjoying staying home with the kiddies- we are going to have a fun summer, then Keia will start Kindergarten in the fall and I will substitute teach a couple days a week. Here are some recent pics of the kids, I hope to have some more of me and boo, but I am usually taking the pictures!! Hope everyone is enjoying there summer- its finally here!! Oh- and I apologize for the non-professional pics of the kids... I seem to be the only left in the world who isn't a photographer... I'll keep practicing =)



My sister had her baby one month after Kalli. We love our new nephew, Jonas James







We went to San Clemente for Memorial Weekend



Mattix is really into being a super hero these days

2 comments:

APRIL said...

HEY KENDRA!!! HOW'S IT GOING? I HOPE IT'S ALL GOOD IN DA HOOD. ANYWAYS, YOUR KIDS ARE SOO CUTE. I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND THAT I STALK YOUR BLOG. HE HE HE

Carly said...

What? How did Mattix get so big all of the sudden? Seriously. I love those beauties! I wish I could come see you guys. Someday we'll get back there. Baby Kalli is so precious too. Glad she is getting easier. Was she colicky? That would be SOOOO hard! Glad to see an update!