
...cause I'm Saved by the Bell.
Matt and I dressed up as AC Slater and Jesse Spano. It was funny because at our ward Trunk-o-Treat, the older peeps had no idea who we were, and the YOUNGER 20's had no idea!! It was crazy- so then we went to my friend from High School's party and everyone knew who we were!! I think it helped when I said: "I am so excited, I am so excited, I am soo scared."
Keia wanted to be a witch this year, not a princess- shocker!! Thanks to her friend Tori- we made it happen!
Mattix was our ninja- Matt said that is what he wanted to be every year- so we started him young this year.
Monday, November 1, 2010
It's all right....
Posted by Kendra at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
HA HA PERFECT YOU GUYS!!! And yeah Matt and his ninja obsession umm I'm gonna have to find that one picture of him and Shauwn now lol!
I love the Slater and Jessie costumes! And, yes, I would have definitely been in the category of people knowing every episode of Saved by the Bell - I'm glad I'm not the only one though :) Your kids look adorable too!
You two crack me up! Love all the costumes! Your kids r just too cute! I'm so glad you commented on our blog because I've been trying to add all our friends/family and I couldn't find your blog address anywhere. Anywho, hope you all are doing well. Love ya!
I love it! You guys rock! So so so funny!
Pretty obvious why I love you guys!
Post a Comment