Keia started first grade, not first grad =) I never have the heart to correct her spelling- anywho- so far I am super happy with her teacher, I was really hoping (and praying) that she would get someone who will push her this year- the teacher seems like the perfect fit for her! Onto the actual first day of school- Keia walked out of her room at 6:30am dressed and ready to go- she told me she was afraid she would miss school today! She picked this dress with my mom- I have a feeling she liked it because it came with a matching dress for a doll- Keia is obsessed with her build-a-bear from her Vegas Grandma. Anywho- Kalli woke up on the wrong side of the crib from her two teeth breaking through finally on the top. When we got to the school she had a about 3 meltdowns because I think she wanted it to be her first day of school and roam free with the million kids running around. We met Keia's teacher and then Keia disappeared... this is while dealing with Mattix's meltdown. I knew where to find her- the monkey bars of course... so it is really nice when you have super independent children like my two girls- but it would have been a little nice if Keia even cared we were there, but the important thing is that she had an awesome first day of first grade and I have a feeling it is going to be a great year!!
Found you, it is me Mom!!!!
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Back 2 School
Posted by Kendra at 12:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my! Keia is such a big girl and such a beauty! First grade is such a fun grade, I bet Keia's going to love!
So cute! I can't wait for when she looks back at her 1 grad pic. with her sweet hot pink bear :) Miss you guys! I so agree with Erika, Keia is a beauty!
What a cute little first grader! Glad she loves school and has a good teacher.
Post a Comment