I am officially 31-and still loving the thirties. Am I one of the oldest at my work, sure. Am I starting to look my age, sure, sure. But I feel great and love where we are in our lives. Anywho- for my birthday I really wanted to go to Disneyland- we have celebrated many birthdays there in our family. I was excited to just take Keia and Mattix with Matt and not worry about naps or poopy diapers with kalli-girl. Us four had the best time- Mattix was such a trooper- he is my "sensitive" child and we took him on every ride... even Space Mountain! He screamed like a girl and cried the entire ride- it was sooo sad. Even Keia who is fearless- said she didn't like it. I had an awesome birthday this year- I got spoiled by my family and felt very loved by all the calls and texts.
Speaking of birthdays- we went to Irvine to celebrate Matt's mom's 60th birthday! We got to hang out with the whole fam- it was so much fun- I feel so lucky to be a part of Matt's family. Okay other than Tomi- ummm I think they win "most photogenic family!"
Doesn't she look great?
Sunday, October 2, 2011
31...and growing.
Posted by Kendra at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
awh that's awesome! Happy belated birfdday, what a horrible friend I am. I am so glad you had a great 25th birthday, cause that's how old you look, seriously...does it look like I'm smiling :l
Love you & miss you!
Glad you had a great birthday! You're lookin' good gf! :)
Happy Belated Birthday! No better place to spend it than Disneyland! :-)
Post a Comment