
Okay everybody, here we go in another year! I love what President Monson had to say: *Have a positive attitude *Believe in yourself and *Face challenges with courage... to have the abundant life this year. Sometimes I like to make my resolutions around things that feel stressful in my life. For example- the hour before I leave for work and Matt gets home, is very stressful. I am trying to make dinner, get ready for work, and deal with a tired baby. Therefore I made some solutions to help make this a less stressful time in my day- (prepare dinner earlier, get ready before I pick up Keia from school etc). I also like to make resolutions that balance my life: a spiritual goal, a health goal, a family goal, work goal- you get the idea!!
Anywho- Happiest New Year everyone and lets make this one the best!
Sunday, January 8, 2012
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Posted by Kendra at 10:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
prep din-din earlier is one of mine too! I don't have work to head out to, but I want to use my crockpot more that way I have more time w/ the kiddos. Happy New Year guys! Hope we can see you all sometime this year. oooo let's make that a resolution- I think SO! :)
Love your thinking! Here's to a better 2012!
Post a Comment