Monday, April 23, 2012

Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays...

When all three of your kids have birthdays within 3 weeks of each other- there are many parties going on. I have to say, when my kids BEGGED for a Chuck-e-cheese party, I tried hard to convince them to do something else. I am not the biggest fan of Chuckey, it is loud and dirty and money just goes towards winning tickets that earn you a plastic toy to go into our landfills. Whoa- a little passionate there, anywho- I have to apologize to Chuckey, because it was a great party! Everything was very organized, the kids were highly entertained, and it wasn't as expensive as I thought it would have been. Keia and Mattix had an awesome time- especially being able to go into the ticket blaster! Good times!!
DA GIRLS
DA BOYS
Thanks Chuckey =) Onto Ms. Kalli's Big 2nd Birthday!!!
We decided to get her ears pierced for our "big" two-year-old, who has definitely taken on the role of being 2!!! Before
After
We didn't waste any time with training Kalli- today was her first official day potty training- couple of pee pee accidents, but did go poop on the potty!! She loves wearing her "undies"- I'll keep you posted on our progress.
**I had an overwhelming feeling of gratitude that I literally got to see my kids grow another year.. I feel fortunate for this blessing. I LOVE celebrating the day my kids came to me. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! Happiest Birthday (7,5, and 2- we are getting older)

1 comments:

Ben N Nessa said...

Love this post! Your kids are the cutest and I love that they all had great Birthdays! :)