Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Toothless, finally!

She did it folks, Keia has finally lost her two front teeth.  She is 8 and a half and had only lost 2 teeth, but not anymore.  Keia is my bravest kid- she let Matt tie dental floss around them and just yank them out- they were wiggly, but not that wiggly.  I couldn't even watch.  I can't believe how grown-up she is becoming.  When I took this picture she was going to soccer practice (nice socks:)- it is her first "real" team.  I LOVE sports, so it is so fun having my kids starting to play and enjoy sports.  Do I want to run on the field and be a part of the team- yes, but my role now is to provide the orange slices at half time.  Anywho- love this girl.

  We started a new school this year.  It was hard for all of us to leave our old school, but I know we will learn to love the new one- the mascot is a dolphin, how can you not love the school!  So far the kids love their teachers and are slowly making new friends.  I just feel grateful that we live in a place that has such awesome schools and that my kids still love going to school.
                                        Keia started third grade.
                                    Mattix started first grade.
Me and Kalli are hanging out all day together, just the two of us.  I am loving it!  I love having this little girl with me, she is my buddy.  Life is good for this mom- trying to make each day count and battle the time of spending time with the fam and getting things done.

0 comments: