Thursday, April 3, 2014

7 weeks


Keia

                                                                           Mattix


Kalli

I have a little over 7 weeks left before we meet our new little boy.  Name is still undecided, but getting closer.  This kid loves to go wild at 10 PM every night.  I just watch my stomach go totally crazy like he is in a concert, maybe he's reacting to me laughing at Jimmy Fallon every night. 
 I have mixed emotions about having another baby, but overall I feel really excited.  I think about the happiness my kids add to my life and we are going to add to that, but I also think about raising another child in this world when I can't even get myself to go on Facebook.  I am a little behind the times.  I am excited for another chance, hopefully some of my parenting skills have improved.  Here is my list of what I am looking forward to with the new babe, and what I am NOT looking forward to:

Can't wait:
*having him sleep on my chest, love that
*the innocence and excitement of the first five years of life
*baby hair- love the smell and softness- so many kisses on the head
*first smile
*first words and mispronunciations- we let Keia say Keanut Butter until first grade.
*little bodies
*tubbies & blowing bubbles
*being called Mommy

Please Skip:
*potty training!!!
*not sleeping through the night
*teething
*poopy diapers
*tantrums
*fighting with siblings
*18 month olds who are very mobile but cannot communicate



0 comments: