Okay, so honestly it has been better than I thought. So far, my kids have been really good and super helpful with Kori. My main dilemma is that three older kids do so much better when we are out and about- they are less likely to get on each other's nerves, but Kori is hard to take all over town. Kori is awesome at home because he gets to sleep in his nice swing and is not sweaty from traveling in his car seat. The other dilemma is when I do not get any sleep from the previous night and still have to be super mom all day… however I really cannot complain. Kori is so sweet and somehow Matt and I have found this crazy patience within ourselves that we did not have for the others. Anywho- here are some random pics from our summer so far:
Thursday, July 17, 2014
Summer with a newborn
Posted by Kendra at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















0 comments:
Post a Comment