Sunday, January 25, 2015

New Year's resolution: Not to make any personal goals.



I'm kind of in this weird place in my life.  Kori will be turning 8 months in two days and is still my dream baby, even with crawling and standing up on things (usually my leg).  I'm someone who loves to always be improving or working towards something, but I can't make a commitment to save my life.  I get through each week and run the household the best I can, but I can't take on anything else.  I know it is only a phase in my life that will go by quickly, it just feels weird.  Four kids is busy!  A good busy, but busy.  I wouldn't have it any other way.  I truly enjoy being a mother and being a woman, but I know my limits... so this year my personal goal is not to make any personal goals- weird right?!


0 comments: