We move in exactly one week. I am very excited to get to California and begin our new lives there, I am craving to feel settled somewhere. This entire past year I didn't know how long we were going to live in Orem and what the "plan" was. I'm excited to have a routine and make friends, but I'm so grateful for this move. There were so many things I learned this past year that have deeply changed me.
Thank you Utah...
-for the Provo temple that was my sanctuary and kept me afloat.
-for the beautiful mountains and getting to experience all 4 seasons- skip Winter please. (I've never drank so much Hot Chocolate in my life)
-for humbling me.
-for stretching me way out of my comfort zone.
-for bringing my family even closer.
-for helping me to slow down and be more present for my kids.
-for teaching me to be more tolerant and loving towards others.
-for seeing that there is good in all situations.
-for getting to live close to Matt's family, love them. Good times, good times.
Until we meet again.



0 comments:
Post a Comment