Monday, July 28, 2008

I HEART Jacque Fergilicious

So it was my dear friend Jacque's B-day, and the great friend I am, she called to remind me. So this is a few days late, but I want Jacque and the world to know the 29 things that I love about her. She is an awesome friend and I know we will be friends for life yo!

1. Her perfect freaking skin- just a little jealous!
2. When I first got to know her, she was teaching some women how to drill holes to hang up pictures..I thought to myself- I have to get to know this girl- I like people who get things done on their own!!
3. She is my working out buddy, even did yoga for me- she has one hot bod right now!
4. My raquetball partner (of 10 minutes)
5. Non-judgemental
6. The most authentic person I know- I love it, love it, love it!!
7. She has OCD issues like me
8. A very loyal friend, is always there for me!!!
9. I can tell her anything and totally trust her.
10. She has a total silly side and can get crazy go nuts.
11. Has a beautiful voice- just a little jealous!
12. Awesome hair and make-up.
13. Our daughters are very similar so we don't have to make excuses around each other, like they are tired or hungry... we just keep calling them pumpkin over and over.
14. She likes to sneak out with me to Sonic and not tell my boo.
15. Great cook
16. When she says she's going to do something- SHE DOES
17. The most talented person that I know- did I mention her painting yet??- Just a little jealous
18. Always cleans her house before I come over, otherwise I wouldn't =)
19. She is super nice and worries about hurting others feelings
20. Stops at stop-lights that aren't working- just to be safe
21. Someone I could hang out with all the time!
22. Wal-Mart's number one fan
23. Highly Intelligent
24. Creative
25. Great Smile
26. FUNNY
27. My zoo buddy
28. Honest
29. ONE OF MY FAVORITE FRIENDS.. LOVE YOU Jacque!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

You know, in Kendra's defense...I do happen to know that she was in over her head that day with things to do! Jacque...I take blame!

Miss Fergie said...

Okay, I could see naming the typical 10 best things about someone, but 29, a little over kill don't you think! You are way to nice to write all of those things. My fav is the stop light one, it happens.

After talking to you today I am very distraught now! Seriously!

I love the new header by the way, very creative! Miss you!

Jill said...

I am so glad that you commented on my blog. We have been wondering where you guys are and what you are up to. So where are you ??? And what are you up too???