Aight you all- I was tiggety tagged so here we go:
3 JOYS
*Laughing so hard with my boo until I almost pee my pants
*Reading in bed while eating Peanut Butter & Choc. Ice cream
*When my kiddies learn something new
3 FEARS
*One of my kids drowning or being taken
*My kids getting married and changing who they are
*Freaking scary roller coasters (heights)
3 OBSESSIONS
*My kitchen being spotless
*Target
*I like to know what time it is all the time, but do not wear a watch- I know weird!
3 RANDOM FACTS
*I shaved my arm pits for the first time in College (I never had hair before then)
*I've been skydiving
*I wish I was a dancer on "So you think you can dance!!"
I now tag Autumn and Sara- you know who you are!!!!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Tag- I'm It!!!
Posted by Kendra at 7:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I've been meaning to make a comment on your blog, but have been on vacation for the past 3 weeks and haven't had even a sec! I am SO STINKIN' excited that you have a blog so I can updates on your beautiful family and so I can get some laughs. I almost peed my pants while watching your training video. That Keia is so stinkin' cute and you are looking hot as ever too! Can't wait to read more!
I Kendra! It's Sara's Jackie. I've heard so much about you, and wanted to put a picture to a name. You have such an adorable little family. From reading this "tag- i'm it post", I think we're going to get along just fine! :) I will be waiting to see if Sara fulfills her tag.
See ya next week! Can't wait to meet you!!!
Oh sure...throw me under the bus! Now I am going to have to try to be as clever! I am going to be needing a little time for this one! You are sooo funny. Anything PB and Choc is A-O-K with me!
Hello... Kendra... I heard a little rumor you might not be moving back to az??? what? Anyways I hpe everything is going good, we miss your funny self around here!!
I love you Kendra. Come see me!
Post a Comment