Here are some pics from our summer in Rancho Cucamonga. I LOVE summertime!!! Lets get this rollin...
MOVIES OUTSIDE AT THE PARK/MALL

DATES TOGETHER (CALIFORNIA ADVENTURES)

WATER FUN


FUN WITH THE FAM




RANDOM PICTURES










Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Summer in the Rancho
Posted by Kendra at 8:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Your kids are so dang cute!
Cute pictures Kendra! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Um, I think Keia looks like you. So Cute!
We loved your summer in Rancho!!! And we CANNOT wait for summers to come...Bring it on! Wahoo....
I love the pics! Your kids are so cute and it looks like you guys had tons of fun!
These pictures make me miss California so much! As much as we are going to miss you, I think you definitely made the right choice!
You make me laugh so hard. I love these pictures, Kaya's fro cracks me up. What a fun Mom you are to do the finger painting!!!
Looks like a great summer. We will miss you guys. Good luck on the move!
okay, now that you guys are moving , we MUST become blogging buddies!!!
You're kids are adorable!!!
Post a Comment