Saturday, September 13, 2008

SYTYCD

So for my birthday this month (27th, hint, hint), I am going to the "So You Think You Can Dance" show. I know, I know, it is kind of nerdy, but it brings me back to when I was a finalist on the show.... oh, you didn't know?? Well, here is my finalist video just in case some of you missed it on the real show.
WARNING: you will not appreciate this video unless you have seen the show!!!!

value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vF5R7VSx_kQ&hl=en&fs=1">

22 comments:

marcy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
marcy said...

ok had to remove the first comment because I can't spell !Here goes again...
Kendra you are soooo funny. You seriously crack me up.

Kirstin said...

Kendra- I don't even know if you even remember me but I have to come out of the blog stalking closet cause your videos are freaking hilarious. Mahalo for being you.
Kirstin

jana said...

Way to go team. That was amazing! I will be seeing you at the show!!! Can't wait!!

Dana said...

Holy Crap! I love you! That was so funny!!! I miss you. I am going to be in St. George for the marathon...i am not running...are you still running it? If you are let's get together...Jamie said she would come up from Vegas.

email me...danasbaldwin@gmail.com

Brie said...

KENDRA- I remember your hair, not you....what? jk, now I'm embarassed...so, i do think i can dance, and maybe I am going to the show in tacoma, wa, on sept 20th and I'm not going to apoligize for my overt love of that show and espeically Nigel's large white veniars...i love and miss you and your craZy hiz-air...:)ps your video was amazing, maybe i'll post my clip of when I was on their too...dance off in the making??what

Brooke Colvin said...

Kendra - I was having serious flashbacks of our dance "recital" in the upstairs of our old house. Can you say gold sequins and Janet Jackson? You have definitely improved since then though. I also loved your impression of Mary. She definitely screams way too much! Good luck in the finals.

Wendy said...

Soooo funny! I watched this over on Jacque's blog and LOVE IT! I made Jake watch it too. He was dying! You girls are hilarious!

Cami said...

Are you kidding me! Too funny!

katie speed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allred Ohana said...

We've been sisters for 7 years now, Why didn't I know that you're such an amazing dancer???? I about cried when I saw your video... beautiful!

The Lunds Life said...

Seriously, I just wet myself...
You have way too much time on your hands. I love it.....

Cami said...

This is Micah. I don't make comments on peoples blogs but that was riduculous! If Cami did that I would have to take control of the video camera!

The Englanders said...

Hello friend! Remember me? I have found you! I just barely got the bloggy blog going. How've you been? Where you live these days? Tell Matt I said hi!

Feather Fam. said...

Ok...I am laughing so hard...and did I see that that can be found on You-Tube???
I dont think the SYTYCD tour is dorky at all...in fact I am going! Are you going ON the
27th? If so-I will be looking for you, maybe they will even call you up on stage to reinact your great video clips!
Hurry up and get here already...We are counting down the days until hang out...Jeff is almost giddy about seeing you tomorrow when he helps you move. He kind of uninvited me since having the kids would make it too hard to be productive. What else can we do? Get here already!!!

Ashley said...

Oh my gosh. YOU GIRLS ARE HILARIOUS!! Dallin came in while I was watching it...I'll have to tell you what he said.

Carly said...

Can I just say I LOVE LOVE LOVE you! You made me laugh so hard. Same ol' Kendra. That's all I have to say about that!

Casey Hyer Photography said...

Kendra, you are such a GEEK, but I LOVE it!! You could have kicked Katee's butt! You are so graceful and beautiful in your movements. Definitely on the hot tamale train.
p.s. Man, Kat just keeps growing and growing. . .

Megan and Keli'i said...

Wow, Kendra! That was freakin' hilarious! How in the world are you? Besides being the BEST dancer in the entire world? Good to see you guys on here! Hope all is well!

The Harts said...

Kendra... you are hilarious!! Love the video, love the dance, love the Spot on Mary Murphy impersonations!! I am totally going to the show too!!! And, how fun you're back in SD!!! Lucky you :)

Lindsay

The Smith Family said...

That was so funny!!! I didn't know you can dance....

The Bramwell's said...

sweet moves. I love it!

Let us know how it goes!