Monday, September 22, 2008

It Just Makes Scents!

So, we are officially in San Diego, and I don't know if many of you know this, but it is very expensive to live here!! Anywho- I hate to even post this, but I am promoting the amazing Scentsy Candles to keep up with my Target Addiction. I put the website under, "A few of my favorite things.." If you have a sec, just check it out. Thanks, and have a scenteriffic day...because it just makes scents to have a scentsational day, scent you later!

7 comments:

SP said...

Welcome! Way to sign up!! It's the best, I love it!! You should have called me DORK. It's Fantastic!

Miss Fergie said...

Please go to www.thecutestblogontheblock for super cute backgrounds. She has Fall and Halloween ones and it's super-duper easy. Even you could do it!

Zobrist Family said...

I love those! ANd you too!

Zobrist Family said...

Ps...I really thought for a second, before I read the whole post that maybe you couldn't spell. Ps...I LOOOVE your dance video.

Miss Fergie said...

Happy Birthday! I totally got you back and it wasn't on purpose. You need to do a post on your SYTYCD tour experience. I bet it was awesome! Love you!

The Christensen's said...

Hello! So Ry totally found your blog and you are the cutest thing ever!! I really think you CAN dance. We laughed so hard! We miss you guys! I'm so happy for you that your in Cali!! We may come visit you :) Check out our blog...hugs and kisses

The Smith Family said...

Hello Kendra:

I hope you remember me, my name is Nora...you and Selena were my visiting teachers when I lived in QC, I'm so happy I found your blog

Love

Nora