Okay so I decided to do a little Huffman Update since my last post is so depressing. Well I have now officially survived 2 full weeks as a preschool teacher. Today Mattix did not cry when I dropped him off in the morning, it was his first time. Keia actually played with some friends today, instead of clinging to my leg during outside time. Overal everything is soo much better and we are all starting to adjust to our new schedule. On to more exciting news, Matt passed his test and can officially sell Insurance to businesses and Auto and Home Insurance. I am super excited and know he will do well. Keia is getting so big- the stuff that comes out of her mouth now, its like she is 12. Today we got home from school and she saw that she left her breakfast bowl on the table and this is what she said, "Oh my gosh, I totally left my bowl out." Ummmm what??? Excuse me three year old! Mattix is talking sooo much now. Matt loves to make him say Pirate- he says it in a deep scratchy voice. Mattix always seemed like my little baby, but he is growing up now and becoming more of a toddler! We love San Diego, the weather and environment is so beautiful. I just wanted to thank everyone for your comments on my last post- it was so uplifting and encouraging, thank you soo much!!!!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Congrats to Matt for passing his test! That's awesome. I am so glad things are getting better for you and you are getting used to your new schedule. I know it's been hard for you...you are strong and how great that you can be close to the kids while working!
Thanks for the update on the kids too. GOSH I WISH I KNEW THEM BETTER! It kills me.
Thanks for the b-day card and text. You are so sweet and thoughtful!
HI Kendra! What a huge adjustment! That is one thing I am terrified of. . . having to teach and raise a family. It just overwhelms me thinking about it. You are amazing! Tell Matt Congrats from me.
I totally didn't know you were teaching again. That's awesome that you have something to fall back on. I miss seeing you guys. Maybe we'll have to take a road trip to S. D. and come see y'all. Love ya Kenny and Matty.
YAY...
yay for Matt...
yay for you kiddos...
yay for you...
Glad everything is starting to settle down for you guys! Now, next thing on the to do list..."Feather time"
Post a Comment