
I just love the Holidays!! Anywho- we had a great time this Thanksgiving. We did our usual and drove to Vegas Baby. We spent Thanksgiving with Matt's parents, his grandma, and his stepbrother's fam. We had so much fun eating, playing games, eating, watching football, eating, and just relaxing. We also went to the MGM Grand to see the lions, and the M&M factory... good times, good times. The ONLY downfall of the whole trip was our 9 hour drive home, which normally takes 4 in a half to 5 hours. I guess we aren't the only ones who enjoy sin city. Enjoy the pics.




Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Happy Turkey Day
Posted by Kendra at 10:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Hey Kendra! Its Adrienne, I am sorry we missed you over Thanksgiving weekend. Your kids are precious! :)
Oh Mattix is getting so big!! I love the picture of him and Matt on the table so cute!
Looks like the place hasn't changed a bit tell Hiroko she should put some color on those walls :D
Hey Kendra
You guys are so cute. I am sending out my Christmas cards and I want to send you one. What is your address?
Jess
Cute, cute pictures! Looks like a fun Thanksgiving! We just got a letter in the mail from Matt from his business. He has the neatest handwriting. Hope all is well!!!
I love Mattix's smile in the family picture...I love that little dude, he cracks me up! I love you all! I hope to see you this weekend!
-Erika
I hope that first picture of you guys is your Christmas card...it is perfect! Thanksgiving has to be fun in "Vegas Baby."
Alright...let's plan something!
I can't believe your kids are so big... Last time we saw you Keia was only like 6 months old... hey we need your address..
What cute pics! I am going to reveal what a dork I am...I screamed when I opened your blog, because the surfboard popped up and out of the corner of my eye I thought it was a pregnancy test.
Post a Comment