I am so excited for the New Year and to make some new goals. Life is still good and here are some pics from the month of December.
Making Gingerbread Houses
The gifts Santa left for the kiddies- scooters!
Keia opening her "make-up" from Uncle Ken and Auntie Linz
Thanks for the make-up!! =)
Christmas day at my dad's house with the fam.
Where's Matt??
Keia and I going up the Sky Tower at Sea World
Matt loves Cotton Candy, hence the kids had a lot of energy while we were at Sea World!
Huffmans at the Beach- our favorite family spot.
We just celebrated our 7 year Anniversary- I think I am going to keep him.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Happy New Year
Posted by Kendra at 8:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Wow...7 years! That is insane. You guys are adorable. Great to see pics of the fam too. Nicole looks great! Looks like you guys had a fun filled holiday. I miss Christmases in San Diego!
Cute pics Kendra! Thanks for wishing me a Happy Birthday. That is sweet of you to remember. We miss you guys. We'll have to come out there this summer and see your new pad. When is your number 3 coming? I think we are going to try this summer. We'll see. Your cutes are so adorable. Lov you guys!
Happy 7 years! You guys are too cute! It was fun seeing you in PD!
We miss you guys. Looks like you are having fun out there in good old CA.
How cute you guys are, I am glad you had a fun Christmas...We miss you.
Hey you guys! Long time, no see, but I do get updates from Erika every now and then! You guys look great! Congrats on everything! Glad I can keep up now with your blog link!
What the heck were you doing up @ 1:05 am?
Post a Comment