So, I think I am a medium-rare blogger, not quite the worst, but pretty bad. Anywho- here is a brief summary of the past two months: Matt still working hard, getting more busy. Me still working, keeping real busy. Keia is doing swell- her new favorite thing is when we all sit down for dinner, she says, "Okay, let's talk. Daddy, how was your day today?" Matt will tell her about his boring Insurance stuff and she will nod and say mhmm, the entire time. Then it will be my turn to talk, then finally her turn. She loves to tell me about the kids in her preschool class and who isn't a good listener and who is "misbehaving". I love that little girl, she is so sweet and getting older!! Mattix is getting older also- he says a lot of words now- especially NO. He is obsessed with wearing things on his head- except hats. For example, he will wear his towel on his head until it is time for bed, or he loves to take off his socks and hold them up on his head while he sucks his thumb. He is quite the flirt at preschool, he waves at all the teachers and blows them kisses... mmm, that's weird, a flirt?? Matt Jr.
Welp, I will keep you POSTED on anything new or exciting in our lives =)
The Cutest Behinds checking out a Walrus.
Keia and Pie Girl answering Shamu questions
Uncle Tomi came!!
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Bad Blogger
Posted by Kendra at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
those are the cutest bunz I have ever seen. Pie Girl asked about Keia the other day... that is when you KNOW it has been too long since we have seen you! We will see you in a week! Lets plan times to get together in March...
Well I have to say I've seen cuter, but who's looking :D Oh and gggreat hat Matt :P LOL
Oh, I love little updates, can't wait to see you soon! XOXO
Your kids are so cute and paired with the Featherstone kids...you just can't go wrong! I hope you guys are doing great!!! We haven't seen you in forever!
Post a Comment