So my sister-in-law, Erika Allred makes the most incredible hair pieces. She mailed me some and I decided to model them for you because I think she is sooo talented and should be selling these- big time. Anywho- enjoy my modeling shoot and pics of her feather hair thingys. I am hoping she will let me post her email address in case any of you are interested in buying one from her!!!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Feathertastic
Posted by Kendra at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I must admit, I had wishful thinking when I saw the name of this post... could it be about us???
Just Kidding...
You are one rockin' feather model! Erica does a way cute job...
I hope you really like them and thanks for advertising for me. It looks beautiful on you. Miss ya guys!
HI KENDRA, IT'S APRIL, I SWEAR I'M NOT STALKING YOU OR ANYTHING...... WELL, MAYBE I AM. J/K. ANYWAYS, THOSE ARE SO RAD. I HOPE EVERYTHING IS PEACHY KEEN.
HI KENDRA, IT'S APRIL, I SWEAR I'M NOT STALKING YOU OR ANYTHING...... WELL, MAYBE I AM. J/K. ANYWAYS, THOSE ARE SO RAD. I HOPE EVERYTHING IS PEACHY KEEN.
You are so cute. It was good to talk with you the other night. We miss you guys.
Those are super cute Erika and great job modeling Kendra! ;) Lindsay told me to check them out on your blog yesterday. Glad you all are doing well. :)
Post a Comment