Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I have a six year old!?!


Okay, so today we had Keia's 6 year Dr's appt. It blows my mind that she is six- it sounds soo old. Anywho- the doctor is asking me questions about Keia, and it felt so good to know that she is healthy and excelling in all areas. I know no one cares about how my kid is doing and I don't want to come across as one of those braggy moms, but I am really proud of this girl and here are 6 of the latest things going on with Keia.

1. Keia has now started gymnastics and is a little obsessed. All she wanted for her birthday was leotards- so we went to having one- to six- thank you family. Her week is now based around the day she has gymnastics. It is the perfect sport for her- she is a perfectionist and has always been my monkey- so she is fearless and precise at it.
2. Keia is doing awesome in Kindergarten- I am so proud of her. She loves learning and currently wants to be a teacher.
3. Keia is a great big sister and loves to TEACH Mattix everything she knows (which to her is a lot), whether he wants to know the info or not.
4. Keia is very friendly- we make a friend everywhere we go.
5. Keia is really observant, especially when it comes to others feelings
6. I couldn't ask for a better oldest child- she is setting a great example so far for the others and I love how independent she is- it helps me to work on my control issues =)

I love you Keia, and you truly are special.

Keia winning some awards at school (blah blah blah)

Kind of dark I know, but Keia at gymnastics

Love you baby girl!

3 comments:

SP said...

Awh so sweet Happy Birthday Keia!

Rucker Family said...

Such a cute and talented girl! Happy Birthday Keia!

Autumn said...

I haven't read your blog in forever and this is the one I read! Holy Cow 6 already are you sure? Sweet little (not so little anymore) Keia. Happy Birthday. We sure miss you guys.