Monday, March 14, 2011

Dr. Laura




Some of you may not know who this is, but this is Dr. Laura from the radio. Matt loves listening to her- yes that is right- Matt! She is a relationship therapist and rips into people when they call into her show... anywho- she seems to some very Husband supportive, hence Matt ENCOURAGED me to get her book: "The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands". Since I am all about improving our marriage (even though I feel it is pretty good myself) I decided to give it a whirl. Conclusion: EVERY WIFE should read her book- it is very insightful and I learned sooo much!!! Women- you may feel he should be the one to change, but if you plan on staying married to your hubby- take matters into your own hands and be the best you can be!!

2 comments:

APRIL said...

DUDE, MY MOM GAVE ME THAT BOOK WHEN I GOT MARRIED :)

Jordan and Luke Stephenson said...

I agree! Such a good book!