Thursday, February 17, 2011

The sweet life...


Life was sweet in the Huffman House... the kids never fought, I always prepared 3 Healthy meals a day, I got a full nights rest every night, life was perfect! Okay- so not even close, but I did use to brag that having 3 kids wasn't that bad.... then it all changed!

Kalli started crawling and teething and now I find myself a little crazy at the end of the day... I'll just keep dreaming of the good old days =)

1 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

Oh no...
THIS is my future?? :)
I love how Keia and Mattix are pretty much in the exact same pose! I love happy little Kalli! I just love those kids.
We miss you guys...
And I did read EVERY single one of your Valentines posts. And I know who to come to if ever I need some relationship advice! ;) As long as you always take my side - haha!