
So this brings me to the end of my "deep thoughts"... I was thinking the other day how a marriage is like trees. We are two trees standing next to each other, but still on our own. However, our roots are intertwined. And our children are the monkeys jumping all over us!!!!
I just want to give a shout out to my boo- we celebrated V-day on Friday and had the best all day date together. He seriously still makes me laugh and I always look forward to spending time together.
I always want to shout out to my kids- I love you rascals and the love you bring into my life makes everyday worth it.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE- TELL THE PEOPLE IN YOUR LIFE THAT YOU LOVE THEM TODAY!!!!!
Monday, February 14, 2011
Happiest Valentine's Day
Posted by Kendra at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Love this pic and love this post! Kids are like monkeys hanging on us...too funny! Glad you two love birds had a good vday! XOXO
Post a Comment