Thursday, February 3, 2011

I heart Valentine's Day

Okay, so other than the usuals my birthday and Christmas, Valentine's day is my favorite holiday. I was wondering why I LOVE it so much and I came to the conclusion it is because I have a weird obsession with people's relationships- I'm sure I have tried to get involved with yours... anywho- and I love the whole meaning of it- celebrating a day for the people we love!!! Not just our significant others, but everyone in our lives and writing them cute little cards to tell them we love them. I'm sorry, it doesn't get any better, so I realize I am two days late, but I will be writing a little quote each day until we get to Valentine's day. I know all 5 of you who read my blog will be LOVing this!!!

LOVing it Quote #1

"When a woman criticizes a man, whether she does it deliberately or not, she makes it impossible for him to feel connected to her. Where there is a withdrawn or silent man, there is usually a critical woman."

0 comments: