Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Buddy



Keia had just turned 4 when we moved into our apartment here, and now Mattix is four!!! I freaking love this kid! He is the perfect middle child, he lets Keia get her way 90% of the time, and he is always helping me with Kalli- he is literally the only person who can get her to laugh really hard. Here are the top four things I love about this rascal:

1-He is extremely sensitive, but with that he is super sweet. He will randomly tell me or Keia that we are pretty, or just out of the blue tell me he loves me. He lets me know when the flowers are growing by our door... I know I should expect more toughness from our only boy, but it is too cute! (I guess I should add that he thinks "tooting" on his sisters is funny, constantly poking or pushing Keia is funny, and pretending to pee on someone is funny... that makes him a boy, right?)

2- He can be really easy going- he is not demanding at all for my attention, sometimes our days are based around Keia's schedule, but he never complains. I would take him grocery shopping with me any time- the girls, not soo much.

3-He is ALWAYS the first to tell us to pray, and he gives the BEST prayers of anyone in our family!!

4-He is really smart, he has learned a lot from watching Keia, but holds his own.

We love you sweet boy, even when you test my patience, I am so glad you are in our family.

Opening presents with my fam.
One
Two
Three
Four- at his Monster party with his Joy school friends.

1 comments:

Erika Allred said...

I love this dude! I too love how sensitive he is. I hope my little boy is just like Mattix. Happy Big 4th Birthday Mattix! Love you to pieces!!!