Sunday, April 17, 2011

I love to see the Temple...


We went to the temple last weekend to walk around, and Keia wanted to be our photographer, so all the next pictures are taken by Miss Keia. It was nice to walk around as a family and tell our kids about when we were married there. We saw two brides getting their pictures taken, it brought back some good memories for me and Matt. Except when I kept bringing up things about our wedding day, Matt kept saying he didn't remember it happening... finally he said- I was a robot that day, that I remember! So romantic.....


This next picture obviously Keia didn't take, some elderly lady took it for us and was still looking through the tiny peep hole to take it- you've got to love digital these days ;)















Me and the Robot lived Happily Ever After... (pic taken by Mattix)

3 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

Looove the robot story!!!
So funny...
And I see a little photographer in the future! Way to go Keia!

SP said...

g I wonder what it was that Matt had on his mind that day LOL
Happy early Birthday Kalli! It's about time you guys make a trip out :D

Rucker Family said...

Happy Birthday little Kalli! Love all the pics! What a gorgeous temple!