Introducing Kayley and Joey Huffman. While out today on some errands- we saw the cutest puppies out front of Petsmart. My kids want a dog soooo bad- but for me that is like adding another child to our mix. I always tell the kids that when we are in a house- we may get a pooch. I'm not a huge pet fan- it seems like more work for me to do- but I constantly meet people who have fond memories of their pets growing up. Anywho- Matt was the one who decided that our kids needed a pet... today. So we came home with our two fish. The kids spent their own money to buy them. Keia picked a girl rainbow fish and named her Kayley because one of her best friend's is "Kylie"- so she thought Kayley sounded like their two names put together. Mattix at first said Jo Jo ( I have no idea where that came from), but then decided on Joey because his friend Owen's dog's name is Joey. I guess it starts this young on the influence of friends!!
Do you like the bright exciting colors and decor Matt chose for the fish tank????
Saturday, July 30, 2011
Kayley and Joey
Posted by Kendra at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment