(This is a picture of Keia and her friend on "Twin Day")
Ms. Keia makes a friend everywhere she goes. She basically only has one requirement- if the person (boy or girl) is around her age- she probably wouldn't go younger than 4 or older than 8. That is all that is required to play with her. Once she makes a friend, she doesn't sit there judging the person if this is someone she could be friends with, doesn't start talking about the other girls in her class...they usually start playing house. She doesn't care what they look like, what they are wearing, or how much money their parents have.
I've decided to be more like Keia. I do have my solid friends- who will be friends for life, but I could probably be more friendly at the park with some of the other moms. I just need to find someone around my age (no younger than 18 or older than 90), and just start talking "house". There are so many lessons to learn from my kids.
Friday, July 15, 2011
Keia keeps it simple
Posted by Kendra at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment