Wow, a lot has happened in the Huffman House. First things first- this is boo and I in Las Vegas- the one and only picture we took the entire weekend. Matt's mom got us a hotel room in Vegas and watched our kids for our 10 year anniversary/Valentine's day weekend. So nice right?? It was the best weekend ever!!! Everyone at my work was making fun of me for being Mormon and going to Vegas for the weekend- but Matt and I had a great time spending time just us and shopping!!! That is how you know you have married the right one- when you still get excited to go on a date together or have any time alone together and not feel like you have to do anything.
Okay, second exciting thing- I QUIT MY JOB!!! It has been 7 months at Sports Authority and now I am resigning my red shirt. I liked my job and everyone I worked with, but I HATED working and running a household. I am super excited to be home again full time and do homework with Keia, not rush to cook a 15 minute dinner before going to work, and not get home at 10:30pm and wonder where the day went... Why am I staying home you ask... well, Matt is leaving the Insurance career after 3 1/2 years of building his business, to pursue a passion of his (renewable energy). We are starting a new adventure (again). I really thought we were done changing jobs, but Matt has always worked for the money- not caring too much about what the job was that made the money, but for the first time he is going to take a job that he is super excited to do. Wish us luck!
The kiddies are great- we are loving soccer and just keeping ourselves busy. I will update about the kiddies next time!!
Friday, March 2, 2012
Huffman Update
Posted by Kendra at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Awesome news Kendra! I'm super excited that you get to stay home more with your family. Good luck to Matt with his new job. It sounds awesome and can't wait to hear more about it.
Yay! Glad you guys had a fun 10 year anniversary! Congrats! Good luck to Matt with his new job! You guys are successful at any and all things that you put your minds too. Have fun with the kids at home!
good for you guys!! so excited for your new adventure! ps It is awesome that Matt will shop with you. Drew would rather die. lol
Post a Comment