Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! I usually LOVE this time because I have a weird obsession with setting goals. However, this year I have really struggled with what I want my goals to be. I decided to make only one big goal for the year, then set my other goals by months. One of my goals for January is to not yell at my kids- I will keep you posted on this =) I read this article where this woman was saying that you need to do something that makes you gasp- it is good for our brains and soul- to do something that we won't allow ourselves to worry about failing at- so I challenge you all to do something this next month that will make you GASP.

1 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

I have a huge list of goals that will take me through the first 4 months of the year... then we go on a cruise and all those goals will be shot I am sure! ;)