It is that time of year again to take Family pics. No, these were not taken by my favorite photographer Ms. Sara Featherstone (I wish), we won a contest in our Primary at church. We won a free photo sesh of the fam, so I couldn't pass it up. However, the day we took pictures we thought it was supposed to rain so I didn't do my hair that day and I knew that they were going to be at the beach, so I just tied it up and went for it. Other exciting news is that we moved into a house last week- so happy! I don't recommend moving at Christmas time EVER, but I know it will all be worth it. Let's just say we have a house full of boxes and paint stuff everywhere, but there is a tree up! Enjoy the pics and we wish everyone a Joyful Christmas, Love The Huffman House (Keia 7, Mattix 5, Kalli 2)
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Cutest family award! So exciting that you guys moved into your house!! Congrats.
You guys sure have a beautiful family!
Cute pictures!!! And, congrats on the house! Where did you move to? Are you still in the same ward?
woohoo good lookin' familia
the pics are awesome! so excited that you guys were able to get into a house. hope we can see you guys next week while we're in CA!
The pics are great! So much fun! I need to get myself into that house of yours soon!!! So happy for the "Huffman House"-miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment