Team Lauren had a huge fundraiser on Saturday night and was able to raise enough money for almost our entire team to do the 3-day Breast Cancer Walk in November. We raised almost $5,000!! It was a great night filled with very generous people who supported our cause. I am so glad we have raised the money and will now keep getting my miles in. I am following the suggested schedule and walking up to 35 miles a week for training. This Friday I will be walking 14 miles. Walking is very easy, but it takes forever!! I'm use to getting in a quick, sweaty, heart pumping workout and being done. Walking takes me hours, but I have been reading a lot of books during my training, which is nice! Here are some pics from our event- GO TEAM LAUREN!!
If any of you would still like to donate- my personal webpage is: www.the3day.org/goto/kendrahuffman
Monday, September 16, 2013
We Did It!!
Posted by Kendra at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment