Saturday, May 31, 2014
Kori Jensen
He is here! I thought I might be the first person to be pregnant forever. My doctor set up an induction date two days after my due date. I really did not want to be induced, I wanted him to come on his own, but I also wanted him to come before the kids got out of school so we wouldn't be trapped in the house. Monday for Memorial Day we went to our usual ward party, I sat by the pool the entire time- Kalli left the pool only twice in five hours. Anywho- that night I started getting stronger Braxton Hicks, but ignored them because I have had them for the past two weeks. They started getting a little closer, at 11PM I told Matt we should go to the hospital now since I came so fast with Kalli. Checked in at midnight, epidural at 3:15am, doctor broke water at 7:30am, Kori came at 8:40 am. My induction was scheduled that morning for 9 am. Kori is perfect. Matt and I felt instantly connected to him- he looked just like Keia when he came out, but the next day he looked like Mattix. He was awesome in the hospital and I'm loving having a newborn for the first time. I love all my kids of course, just not newborns- it feels like a whole new experience and the kids love him. I feel so grateful for another healthy child- I still can't believe I am a mother of 4!!! Welcome Kori, we love you!!!
Posted by Kendra at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment