Thursday, June 5, 2014

Honeymoon is over...

The first week with Kori was pure heaven.  I sat and stared at him and wanted to hold him all the time.  I am actually still amazed at my patience level, especially during the night.  However, last night I had a really bad fever, it felt like someone had punched me in the boob, and a week of not getting the best sleep all came crashing down.  I have mastitis and I feel horrible!  It feels like my body was run over by a car, even my teeth hurt.  Today was a rough day, but I am determined to still breast feed and get through the pain.  Luckily Kori is so sweet.  When does the pain go away?

1 comments:

APRIL said...

Congratulations on your sweet baby boy! and I'm sorry about your mastitis:( Have you tried cabbage leaves? I guess if you put some in your bra over your boob, that it's supposed to help.