Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Kindergarten Rocks



It is official- Keia has graduated Kindergarten. They had a really cute ceremony and sang the cutest song, "Kindergarten Rocks". I was really happy with her school and teacher- they were awesome! I am looking forward to my favorite time of year: SUMMER! Going to the beach, the pool, sleepovers at Gran's, and visits to Vegas.

Anywho- We are proud of you Keia!

***Little story- so while all the families were waiting for the kids to come out and go on the stage, and little boy was walking right by the food table and threw up everywhere- it was some chunks mixed with a ton of liquid. We were waiting for the janitor to clean it up, but a girl from outside was running in, Matt actually tried telling her to stop- but it was too late- she slipped and fell hard right in the throw up... disgusting!!!! Kind of funny, but not appropriate to laugh =)

I love Kalli's fake smile here... one proud Daddy!

1 comments:

Tamsyn said...

please tell me you guys laughed later though, because that is just funny. Something you would see in a movie!