Friday, June 3, 2011

Teething Camp



I was wondering if anyone worked at a teething camp? It is a place where you take your cranky child, where they are held as much as they want, the workers are patient and find it "adorable" when the babies throw themselves on the floor for a tantrum. They have immense patience for the baby who doesn't want to be held or put down, it is a fun game for the workers! The amazing workers get up as many times as possible through the night to comfort and soothe the screaming baby... anywho- if any of you know of a good teething camp, let me know. Kalli will be sent ASAP- now finally getting her other top front tooth, she will fit right in!

2 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

I will pay double... take out a loan... whatever it takes. We are in teething camp this week... and in separation anxiety camp too (although that one is my fault for leaving her when I went to Texas).

Dana said...

Here is my quote about teething...It makes me have a little sympathy for what these poor babies are going through...Oh, yeah...This is a direct quote from Danny Tanner on Full House...

"IMAGINE!! A SHARP, POINTY, CALCIFIED PROJECTILE...RIPPING AND KNIFING ITS WAY THROUGH YOUR SOFT-TENDER-INFLAMED GUM TISSUE!!!"

:) If you find a good teething camp let me know. I'm sure I'll be ready to send Lu there soon!!! :) Love ya Kendra!!!