
Okay, it may get old hearing this, but I LOVE the Summer... no schedules, hot weather- which equals the beach and pool. Anywho- as we are getting ready for the Fourth of July, I was thinking back to one of my most favorite ones. It was when we were living in Virginia for the summer. Mattix was 2 and a half months old, Keia had just turned two- Me and my sister Amy took the train to Washington DC and spent the holiday there. We checked in a hotel and watched the fireworks from our country's capital. It was so much fun and I Loved going around seeing the different sites. I am very proud to be an American and feel very blessed to be a free woman who is able to fulfill any dream that I can imagine in this country.
Happy Fourth everybody!! Big shout out to the Troops who have left their families to defend our freedom- we love you!
(Now picture fireworks going off since I just finished my big speech=)
Monday, June 27, 2011
...the land that I love...
Posted by Kendra at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment