Saturday, January 2, 2016
Happy 2016
Hi. I decided to give up on blogging, not sure if anyone was even reading my blog and it felt like one more thing to do... but tonight I spent the last hour and a half going back and reading old posts. I thought to myself... self, your kids may enjoy reading these one day- keep going. So here I am again to kick off 2016.
The Huffman House has moved to Utah. We moved in August. It has been hard, but right. I am a California, sunny, beachy girl to my core, so this snow and cold weather thing is not going well for me. The snow is beautiful to watch and very peaceful, but I have never liked being cold- I live for Summer time. It has been quite the adjustment living in Utah- I had many preconceived ideas of what it was like here. It has been way better than I thought, definitely financially better for my family. I have learned many lessons while living here so far, but the most important is that I can be happy anywhere as long as I have my family. So here we go to a New Year! It is January, so I will be reading Seven Habits by Stephen Covey- its been my tradition for the past 6 years- can't you tell I am Highly Effective?!?
My 2016 goals:
*Study the life of Joseph Smith Jr.
*Make Sunday our favorite day
"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals." Henry David Thoreau
Posted by Kendra at 10:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I read your blog!!! And we need to get together now that you in live in Utah. I know it's hard living in a new place, especially going from California to Utah; it took me 3 years to like living here, and now I love it!
Post a Comment