Thursday, January 28, 2016

We bought a House!


This is a picture of the model home we are getting built here in Utah.  When Matt and I drove here to Utah from California, I was driving alone in Matt's car and feeling really scared about our move.  I started to see the mountains of Utah and the song "Home" came on by Phillip Phillips.  I felt like Heavenly Father was singing the song right to me, tears started streaming down my face and I knew in that moment that God would help Utah to feel like my home.  I don't know how long it will take, but I have faith it will happen.  Today the song came on again, the day we signed papers for our new home.  I hadn't heard it since the Summer while driving here.  Once again, I blasted it and let the tears fall down my face.  I know this new home is a step in the right direction.

Home

Hold on to me as we go
As we roll down this unfamiliar road
And although this wave is stringing us along

Just know that you are not alone,
Cause I'm gonna make this place your home.

Settle down, it'll all be clear
Don't pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble- it might drag you down
If you get lost, you can always be found

Just know you're not alone
Cause I'm gonna make this place your home.

1 comments:

Feather Fam. said...

Just spent the last 15 minutes or so checking up on your blogger-ness. I REALLY appreciated the sick post because I spent my whole night cleaning up PROJECTILE "hurling" from Maggie's first go at her entire night of the flu. (too much info?!?!)
I am so excited to live close to you guys... So excited to find ways to be active in the snow together...
Congrats on your cute house!
You guys are the best!