The Huffman House has been so sick, and I am sick of it! It started with our first day of Christmas vacation and my son having diarrhea while in downtown Salt Lake. We were in the Macy's bathroom for over an hour, it was awesome. Eventually we put Kori's size 4 diaper on my 8 year old to drive home. Then we went into fevers, sinus colds, coughs, migraines, and finally two nights ago Kalli woke up in the middle of the night and threw up everywhere- which turned into 6 times that night. I don't know if this is a "Utah" thing because we are indoors way more than we are used to? I finally took my two girls into the doctor today and his professional advice was: you should feed them some french fries so they will want to drink more. Ummm, sure. Keia hasn't eaten in two days and some greasy fries will do the trick. Welp, off to In-n-Out!!!
Keia: Mattix did you see Marissa today? (Keia missed school)
Mattix: Yeah, she looked lonely.
Keia: Did you tell her that I was sick?
Mattix: Yeah, I told her that you were hurling. (who says hurling? love it)
Keia: What?! Why did you tell her that, how embarrassing. I already threw up in Target today and that was embarrassing!
Apparently my Fifth Grader has some "embarrassing moments" to write in her journal now!
Monday, January 4, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment