Okay, love this girl. I don't find many people "cool" and actually hate the word popular, but honestly I think Al (Fox) Carraway is so cool. Love her style and love her passion. I'm excited to read her new book, More Than the Tattooed Mormon. I read an excerpt that she wrote which will be in her book and felt inspired by it, here is what stood out to me:
"...I knew that no matter what happens, if we put God first, our trials and losses, our lonely times will be made up to us. And it would be not just okay but BETTER than what we ever had in mind- better than before the hard times had even started."
"...We need to trust that everything God does is to help us receive greater blessings in life. Our trials move us closer to where things are greater than they ever could have been before.... Fear not. Forget not whose hands you are in. You are not left alone or forgotten. You are not being punished. You are being led. You are being guided and directed. You are protected. You will make it. And it will be greater than you could even imagine."
I love that she said that all the really hard things that happen to us will be made up to us, not only that, they will be greater than we can imagine! If that doesn't make your day, then I don't know what will.... so cool, so cool.
Monday, January 11, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment