Thursday, May 30, 2013

I danced on Ellen!

My awesome sister-in-law, Linz, got Matt and I tickets to the Ellen show.  I love Ellen, she is so funny and helps so many people.  My goal was to somehow get on the stage, ideally by having my name called and go sit on the couch with Ellen.  But, it was my dance skills that got me on the stage before the show started, I did not get to hug Ellen, but I did get a T-shirt.  It was sooo much fun and hopefully I did not embarrass my boo too much, I think he is use to it by now =)

      We are waiting to go into the studio: Kenny, Linz, Me, and Boo

It was her second to last episode of her tenth season, the show will air tomorrow (May 31), maybe you can see my big hair in the audience!!

1 comments:

SP said...

That is awesome you guys went. Shauwn and I were just in Cali and were trying to decide what to do and I wanted to go to the Ellen show SO bad, but I didn't try too hard cause I knew he wouldn't be too excited. Sounds like a blast! I told him I'm gonna have to get some girls to go on a girls trip.:)