So maybe I am the only one out there who feels like this, but I feel really torn sometimes about blogging. I am not on Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media thingys. Okay, one of my young woman did put snap chat on my phone, but I just like looking at the pictures- not sending my own. Anywho- I feel torn because I feel like a lot of people begin to live their lives just to blog about it or say it on Facebook- almost doing something to just take the pic and let everyone know, instead of really being present in the moment and authentically enjoying what they are doing. There are many things that pop into my head that I think would make a good post on my blog- but then I worry it may sound braggy or be misunderstood. Then I read the book by Stephanie Nielson who was burned in the airplane crash and have felt so inspired. Its almost bizarre how inspiring she has been- I almost feel sneaky knowing so much about her and she has no clue who I am. I felt inspired however to really start blogging more because in the end, it will be my family who will appreciate remembering our experiences. So, basically I hope to not sound like my life is perfect, because it is not, but man it is pretty good. Here we go to more posts- we will see how long this lasts =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love that you love your life and recognize that it's awesome, it's so refreshing and different from all of the Negative Nancy's out there. You're not bragging about anything if you're just talking about your life, lots of people don't get that. But I feel the same way sometimes. And I don't care anymore! I use my blog as my journal and whatever happens, I post. Keep it up girl! Sorry for flooding your blog...
Post a Comment